Getting Yourself And Your Ideas Heard
- 1 Day event
- In Person
One of the most important skills that a leader can possess is the ability to communicate effectively. We are often called on to present information or strategy, or maybe to conduct a meeting; not having the appropriate skills can stop us getting an important message across, and may even impact on our career.
This program has been designed to give participants the communication skills and templates required to effectively deliver the message they want to get across.
The structures and templates introduced in this program are invaluable for any person wanting to gain confidence and to take that next step in their communication development.
- Topic 1 - The 4 P’s Of Presenting
- Topic 2 - Making The Introduction Powerful
- Topic 3 - How Not To Die On Stage
- Topic 4 - The ‘Load, Aim, Fire’ Concept
- Topic 5 - Preparing An Awesome Presentation
- Topic 6 - How To Avoid Death By PowerPoint
- Topic 7 - The Art Of StoryTelling