A Program For Leadership And Life
- 1 Day event
- In Person
In this fast paced, ever changing role of leadership, the expectation of today’s leaders and what we have the capacity to give, can often conflict.
The real success of a leader is not the ability to keep going, but in fact the ability to know when and how to STOP and RESET our leadership life.
In order to do this, we must understand and practice the skills of:
• Living and Leading with Insight
• Building Leadership Resilience
• Understanding How to Remain Relevant
• Know How to See and Lead Opportunity and Growth
This workshop is designed to assist leaders in leading themselves and their teams to success and continuing to build relevance and resilience in their personal and professional lives.
During the workshop we deal with topics that are often overlooked or avoided, but are in fact the life blood of dynamic, successful leadership.
If you only attend one program in 2020, make sure it is the RESETTING YOUR LEADERSHIP Workshop, because until we are prepared to RESET who we are, how we think and how we act, we will continue to struggle in our leadership role.
This is a workshop for individuals and teams wanting to be better and different.
- Session 1 - Living and Leading with Insight
- Session 2 - Building Leadership Resilience
- Session 3 - Remaining Relevant
- Session 4 - Leading Opportunity And Growth