Transforming Relationships Within The Workplace
Some of the toughest roles for modern day leaders is dealing with the ‘difficult people’ situations at work and navigating challenging conversations with their peers and bosses.
Leaders are now expected to meet their targets, engage staff, give regular positive feedback, build great relationships and coach their people to create a high-performance culture.
But leaders are also required to address poor performance and inappropriate behaviours quickly and effectively. All within an environment where people know their rights and expect fair and reasonable treatment.
The good news is that Having Conversations That Matter will create better leaders, build workplace resilience, transform relationships and create clear economic consequences for the organisation.
- Having Conversations That Matter Early
- Why We Need To Be Proactive With Conflict
- Planning And Delivering Tough Conversation With Results
- Using The Proteus 5-Step Roadmap To Navigate Challenging Conversations
- Preparing For Your Conversations Across And Up With Diplomacy
- Communicating the Good News
- Transforming Relationships Within The Workplace