It’s the differences that make the difference!
This half-day interactive virtual workshop will give you answers to why people behave the way they do and will equip you with strategies to initiate better communication and better relationships. During the virtual workshop we will look at Behavioural Styles and how they can be used.
- Introduction To Behaviour And Patterns
- Steps To Understanding Human Behaviour
- Using The Behaviour Factor Model
- Developing Adaptability Strategies
- Understanding Pressure And Stress
- Building Better Teams And Stronger Workplace Relationships
- Managing Poor Behaviour And Supporting Good Behaviour
- Conducting Behavioural Meetings
- Building Better Personal Relationships