Regional Leader VIC/TAS
Rob Hartnett has held senior leadership positions at some of the worlds most iconic brands for 15 years before commencing his work in leadership advisory.
He has significant experience across professional services, IT&T, logistics, banking and financial services, healthcare and manufacturing.
Rob has a passion for building and developing high performing transformational leaders who inspire greatness in their people and build remarkable cultures in their teams.
Rob is the author of five books on business, leadership and mindset and host of the It’s All Possible Leadership Podcast.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) RMIT University
- Diploma in Applied Finance & Investment – FINSIA
- Thought Leader – C-Suite Network, USA
- Extended DISC Master Facilitator Accreditation
- Certified Virtual Presenter – eSpeakers, USA
- John Maxwell Team Leadership Accreditation, USA
- Sales Leadership Master Facilitator – Miller Heiman Group