Emerging Leaders Program designed for future leaders
A practical and dynamic leadership program that will ensure supervisors have a greater chance of success and feel an enormous sense of achievement as they grow into their roles with their new leadership skills.
Today like never before, organisations need supervisors and team leaders who are highly effective and produce results through people.
Emerging leaders need to understand what they are aiming for, but more importantly they need to be equipped with the right leadership skills and tools to achieve their objectives.
Over two days, expert facilitators will deliver 8 x 1½ hour sessions exploring a range of topics, all focused on giving future leaders a launchpad to success.
These two days combined with 8 weekly digital challenges makes it one of the most practical and relevant leadership programs in Australia.
Leading & Managing Yourself
- Getting Yourself Right First
- Understanding Your Role
- New Ways Of Leading
- Establishing Clear Goals
- Changing The Way You Think
- Developing A Great Attitude
The Art Of Communication
- What Is Real And Good Communication?
- The Art Of Asking Good Questions
- ‘Collaborate Or Dictate’
- The Power Of The Spoken Word
- When To Speak Up And When To Shut Up
- Non Verbal Communication And Body Language
- Impact Of Technology On Communication
Building Effective Teams
- Moving From Mate To Manager
- Using Power, Authority And Influence
- Managing Up With Influence
- The Art Of Delegation
- Motivating Yourself And Others
- Building Trust And Managing Conflict
Delivering Exceptional Service
- Understanding Customer Service
- Internal Vs. External Service
- What Is Poor Customer Service?
- The Five Basic Needs Of Customers
- Overcoming Indifference
- What Is Exceptional Service?
- Creating A ‘Complaint Is A Gift’ Culture
- Handling Criticism And Feedback
Leading Innovation & Risk
- Modelling Innovation
- Embracing Risk Management
- The Risk Management Process
- Understanding Creativity And Innovation
- Brainstorming & Six Hats Thinking
- Anchors To Innovation
Managing The Change Process
- The Changing Face Of Change
- Managing Objections To Change
- It’s A VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex And Ambiguous) World
- Embracing Change Agility
- Bringing Others On The Change Journey
- Engaging Your Positive Influencers
Managing Workplace Health & Safety
- Why Safety Matters
- The Cost Of Workplace Health & Safety
- Benefits Of A ‘Safety Culture’
- Workplace Health & Safety Policies And Procedures
- Building Trust In A Team
- How To Manage Workplace Safety And Create A Safe Workplace