Workshop Cancellation Policy (Virtual and Face-to-face)
Payment is required before the commencement of training. All payments within 7 days of the program date must be paid by credit card or direct debit. Refunds will not be given within 7 days of the program date. Transfers to another program date or a replacement person, can be made up to 48 hours prior to the program, if submitted in writing. No refunds or transfers can be made after this time. Proteus Leadership reserves the right to change the facilitators/speakers or the advertised price.
Multi-session Cancellation Policy (Virtual and Face-to-face)
Payment is required before the commencement of training. All payments within 7 days of the program date must be paid by credit card or direct debit. All cancellations/transfers must be received in writing. Refunds will not be given unless at least 30 working days notice prior to the program is provided. No refunds will be given after this date.
A 10% (of total cost) administration fee will be deducted for all cancellations. If you are unable to participate, a substitute participant (transfer) is welcome if written notice is given prior to the program but will incur a $75 administration fee. Proteus Leadership reserves the right to change the facilitators/speakers or the advertised price.
NB: Face-to-face programs will only go ahead if safe to do so. If not, the program will revert to a virtual format. All COVID-19 restrictions and regulations will apply.
Copyright © 2022 Proteus Leadership.
All rights reserved. No part of Proteus Leadership’s educational documents may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd’s web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd’s web site are provided “as is”. Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd’s Internet site, even if Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd or a Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Proteus Enterprises Pty Ltd’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria in Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Your Consent
This policy was last modified on 22 March 2021
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We make use of a secure server for all payment information. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, CCV, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- The email address you provide for order processing or registraton, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
We may collect certain information in our logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our services, such as page visits, how you arrived at our pages, and the date and time of your request.
- IP address.
- device information including web browser details.
- cookies that may uniquely identify you or your web browser.
- Unique identifiers. We may collect unique identifiers during the course of your usage of Proteus Leadership products & services, such as cookie identifiers.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers. We use various technologies and methods to collect and store information related to the usage of our services. This may include sending one or more web browser cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, CCV, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 12 March 2021
1300 219 903