Walk A Mile In Their Shoes
- Half Day event
- In Person
In an exciting world of technological advancement, unfortunately our attention to service has taken a back seat and it is time to bring it back to the forefront in our businesses.
However, there is no point just having one or two people who understand this, everyone within your business must be on the same page. There must be a clear understanding of the importance of great service and the ramifications of not providing it. It must become a part of our DNA.
So if you are serious about bringing service back and gaining that competitive edge, then this half-day seminar is a great way to get the ball rolling.
This workshop will help to get everyone on the same great service page.
- Topic 1 - Making service a part of your DNA
- Topic 2 - Building your reputation through service
- Topic 3 - Creating a ‘complaint is a gift’ culture
- Topic 4 - Great service will come back to you
- Topic 5 - Rising above the daily turmoil
- Topic 6 - Dealing with those difficult customers
- Topic 7 - Service is everyone’s responsibility
- Topic 8 - Setting service standards and behaviours upfront
- Topic 9 - Forget the rest - be the best!