Giving Supervisors And Team Leaders A Launchpad To Success
A practical and dynamic program that will ensure supervisors have a greater chance of success and feel an enormous sense of achievement as they grow into their roles.
- 2 Day event
- In Person & Online
Today like never before, organisations need supervisors and team leaders who are highly effective and produce results through people.
Emerging leaders need to understand what they are aiming for, but more importantly they need to be equipped with the right skills and tools to achieve their objectives.
Over two days, expert facilitators will deliver 8 x 1½ hour sessions exploring a range of topics, all focused on giving future leaders a launchpad to success.
These two days combined with 8 weekly digital challenges makes it one of the most practical and relevant leadership programs in Australia.
- Day One
- Session 1 - Leading & Managing Yourself
- Session 2 – The Art of Communication
- Session 3 – Building Effective Teams
- Session 4 – Delivering Exceptional Service
- Day two
- Session 5 – Leading Innovation & Risk
- Session 6 – Managing The Change Process
- Session 7 – Managing Workplace Health & Safety
- Session 8 - Creating An Operational Plan