HR for the everyday leader
Empower yourself to manage and lead people better through more effective Human Resource Management knowledge and skills.
- 2 Days event
- In Person & Online
People matter – so empower yourself to manage and lead them better through more effective Human Resource Management knowledge and skills.
Throughout this program we will follow the life cycle of a new staff member from recruitment and induction, to training and development, performance management, through the counselling and disciplinary processes and then into the organisational succession plan.
Over two days, expert facilitators will deliver 8 x 1½ hour sessions exploring a range of topics, all focused on preparing leaders to be better people managers.
These two days combined with 8 weekly digital challenges make it one of the most relevant HR leadership programs in Australia.
This is a practical, ‘hands on’ program that provides Human Resource Management information, skills and processes for the everyday leader.
- Day One
- Session 1 – Human Resource Management & The Everyday Leader
- Session 2 – Recruitment & Selection
- Session 3 – Establishing Induction & Wellness Programs
- Session 4 – Creating Professional Development & Succession Plans
- Day two
- Session 5 – Managing Performance
- Session 6 – Understanding Workplace Relations
- Session 7 – The Counselling & Disciplinary Interviews
- Session 8 – Leader, Coach, Mentor, Friend!