Doing the Leadership/Followership Dance
We know that leadership is a critical ingredient for success, but leaders also require great followers. When staff at every level embrace the power of becoming a great follower, and by default an influential leader, we can achieve astonishing results. Imagine a workplace where everyone takes full responsibility and is actively engaged at work, regardless of title.
This program has been designed to help people understand what it takes to become a positive follower with a servant heart. To serve is one of the greatest privileges we have to help drive better workplaces. By becoming a great follower we can become a great leader. It’s about doing the leadership/followership dance!
- The Characteristics Of Great Followers
- How To Bring Your Passion For Life To Work
- Be The Best Follower A Leader Could Wish For
- How To Lead And Manage Up
- Positive Followers Are Change Champions - Not Change Blockers
- The Leader As A Follower - ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- When To Follow, When To Lead And When To Collaborate