Everyone A Salesperson
This program has been designed to assist individuals and teams create and embrace a culture of selling. It also looks at how the sales process can be conducted in a highly ‘functional’ way and indeed be one of the most powerful and positive activities in our organisations.
Each participant will have a greater understanding of their own role as a salesperson, as well as the sales process and how they can personally adopt a more functional approach to selling.
Participants will produce an action plan of specific strategies and ideas to proactively create a culture of selling in their teams and workplaces.
Participants will become more confident in their responsibilities as a salesperson through gaining new knowledge, skills and strategies to assist them sell functionally and authentically.
- Why we are all selling something
- Dysfunctional vs. functional selling
- The 3 step sales fundamentals - process, methodology & skills
- The role of trust and a unified team approach
- The 5 best practices of exceptional salespeople
- Selling and leading as you serve
- Handling objections
- Action plan – creating a culture of selling