How To Lead Robust, Resilient, No-whinge, Solution-Focused Workplaces
Creating Positive Cultures is about giving people the skills and permission to destroy dysfunction, kill off negative influences and provide the space for all your positive people to shine and thrive.
Culture is all about your behaviours, it is what to do. So great leaders and workplaces don’t allow their culture to happen by default, they design it together by agreeing to operate above the line in a positive, professional and proactive way.
This allows for a psychological safe space to innovate, stay relevant, to fight clean, develop resilience, gratitude and a growth mindset, while giving staff permission to call people out on any toxic behaviours.
This results in a self-regulating culture where people celebrate achievements while creating great relationships, products and services.
Creating A Positive Culture Workshop is directly after the Leadership Breakfast. Attend both at a reduced rate Click Here.
- Creating, leading and modelling great cultures
- Staying positive and understanding the importance of recognition
- Moving from entitlement to responsibility
- Dealing with miserable people and ‘fighting clean’
- Leading a robust, no-whinge and solution-focused culture
- Helping your positive people to shine