A leader’s level of performance is primarily driven by how prepared they are to grow personally and professionally, and most of this growth comes about as a result of the way they think.
This unique program is designed to provide leaders with the skills and opportunities to develop the way they think, and therefore perform more effectively as a leader.
Leading Innovation & Strategy is about assisting leaders and their teams to think in new ways, to challenge the status quo and to see a bigger and better picture for the future.
Over 4 x half-days expert Proteus facilitators will deliver 4 x virtual sessions exploring a range of topics, all focused on preparing leaders to better lead change, innovation and growth in their workplaces.
This program is also delivered as a face-to-face event over 2 x consecutive days.
These sessions combined with 8 x weekly digital challenges, makes it one of the most practical and relevant leadership programs available.
The outcomes for leaders are tangible and can be applied back into the workplace immediately. Participants will learn how to:
- Generate new ideas and processes for action
- Better navigate chaotic and rapid change
- Build their leadership credibility
- Understand the new and evolving marketplace
- Create a culture of innovation
- More effectively influence stakeholders
- Move from an operational to a strategic mindset
- Lead the implementation of transformational change
This program is suited to those leaders who are passionate about improving performance and/or responsible for rolling out change.
The program is not only for individuals, but has also been developed for teams that are working together to drive growth and innovation in their workplace.
This is not just another training program, but is truly a leadership experience that will change the way you think about what you do and how you create your desired future.
- Harnessing The Power Of Innovative Thinking
- Leading Change And Disruption
- Building A Growth DNA
- The Art Of Strategic Quitting - When, Why And How
- Making Decisions That Matter
- The Art Of Marketing Yourself And Your Ideas
- Moving From Operational To Strategic
- Getting Others On Board