It is an absolute privilege to be in a leadership role, but an even greater privilege when we have the opportunity to coach others to success.
This powerful 4 X half-day – The Leader As Coach program, has been designed to assist leaders to become exceptional everyday workplace coaches who know how to motivate, inspire and bring out the best in their staff.
These sessions will be supported by a 1 hour launch, pre-program and 1.5 hour Coaching, post-program.
The learning outcomes are practical and can be applied back into your workplace immediately, by learning how to:
- Deliver quality one-on-one coaching sessions
- Leverage strengths to increase staff potential
- Develop mindsets that enable growth
- Coach yourself to progress your own leadership skills
- Use emotional intelligence to build rapport
- Take your communication skills to the next level
- Embrace and coach different behavioural styles
- Identify coaching roadblocks and solutions
- Understand how to coach teams
- Create a coaching culture
Great Leaders are also great coaches.
- Harnessing The Power Of Coaching
- Taking Your Coaching Skills To The Next Level
- Bringing Out The Best In Your Staff
- Applying Coaching To Teams