Managing Recruitment, Performance And Growth
Empower yourself to manage and lead people better through more effective Human Resource Management knowledge and skills.
- 4 x Half Day Sessions
- Virtual Program
People matter – so empower yourself to manage and lead them better through more effective Human Resource Management knowledge and skills.
Throughout this virtual program we will follow the life cycle of a new staff member from recruitment and induction, to training and development, performance management, through the counselling and disciplinary processes and then into the organisational succession plan.
Over 4 X half-days expert Proteus facilitators will deliver 4 virtual sessions exploring a range of topics, all focused on preparing leaders to be better people managers.
These virtual sessions combined with 8 weekly digital challenges make it one of the most relevant HR leadership programs available.
This is a practical, ‘hands on’ program that provides Human Resource Management information, skills and processes for the everyday leader.
- 4 x half day sessions - 9:00am - 12:30pm (AEST)
- Session 1 – Managing Recruitment, Onboarding And Culture Fit
- Session 2 – Leading Performance Development And Succession Plans
- Session 3 – Managing The Counselling And Disciplinary Process
- Session 4 – Facilitating Feedback, Collaboration, Negotiation And Coaching