Creating and leading a no-whinge, solution-focused workplace.
How To Lead Robust, Resilient, No-whinge, Solution-Focused Workplaces
Creating Positive Cultures is about giving people the skills and permission to destroy dysfunction, kill off negative influences and the space for all your positive people to shine and thrive.
Culture is all about your behaviours, it is what to do. So great leaders and workplaces don’t allow their culture to happen by default, they design
it together by agreeing to operate above the line in a positive, professional and proactive way.
This allows for a psychological safe space to innovate, stay relevant, to fight clean to develop resilience, gratitude and a growth mindset, while giving staff
permission to call people out on any toxic behaviours.
This results in a self-regulating culture where people celebrate achievements while creating great relationships, products and services.
- Creating, leading and modelling great cultures
- Staying positive and understanding the importance of recognition
- Moving from entitlement to responsibility
- Dealing with miserable people and ‘fighting clean’
- Leading a robust, no-whinge and solution-focused culture
- Helping your positive people to shine