Getting Everyone On The Same Service Page
By the end of the program participants will have rediscovered the importance of both internal and external customer service.
They will be able to develop strategies and techniques to provide positive, passionate and professional service to both their customers and across their organisation.
Participants will create a shared understanding and language to drive the service factor across their team or organisation.
- The Service Factor Model
- Internal Vs. External Service
- Your Most Important Customers
- Servile Or Service
- The Customer Service Gene
- Meeting Customer Expectations – Systems And Style
- Teaching People To Care
- Going Above And Below Expectations
- Handling Criticism – A Complaint Is A Gift