Communication And Public Speaking For The Contemporary Leader
“Your Leadership is demonstrated when speaking and the way you communicate will make or break your credibility now and into the future.”
Australia’s premier communication & public speaking program.
The ability to craft communication and presentations that are compelling has always been a critical skill for leaders to develop.
Whether you need to pitch a persuasive argument to your executive, sell change to your staff or colleagues, inform people to inspire action, present a message from the heart, deliver a workshop, or to represent your company through a keynote – leaders are expected to do these things exceptionally well.
However, in our highly distracted digital world it has become even harder for leaders to cut through all the noise with messages that stick.
Leadership Speak has been designed to assist leaders to become exceptional communicators and presenters who capture people’s minds and hearts within fast-paced workplace settings.
Over 4 x half-days expert Proteus facilitators will deliver 4 virtual sessions that will take leaders through a process require to prepare and deliver powerful and persuasive communication pieces.
The learning outcomes are practical and can be applied immediately back into your workplace, by learning how to:
- Design presentations that are simple and work
- Lean into the fear and embrace challenging responses and audiences
- Enhance public presentation skills
- Craft a pitch for change that inspires action
- Be congruent with your body language
- Develop recovery strategies when things unravel
- Self-assess on Structure, Style, Substance and the Shift (the S-Factor)
Great leaders are also great communicators.
- Why Leaders Succeed Or Fail When They Speak
- Your Essential Road Map For Presenting
- Taking Communication To The Next Level
- Body Language Is The Vital Ingredient
- Stand And Deliver
- Story Telling With A Business Purpose
- How To Recover When It Unravels
- Putting It All Together